Sunday, June 26, 2016

Winner & thank you

love how the
Lawn Fawn
scripty sayings  looks wave like

Winner of the June 18th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org
lucky #7


Sierra,
I feel the same way about coffee!
Love the soft muted colors in your card.
The three little hearts are so sweet great
little accent. I saw these gift cards at
Christmas never thought of getting them
for a card front. Brilliant idea.

email your address to
kfranciola @ ny cap. rr. com
remove the spaces and I will put a
gift in the mail to you

Hope everyone has a happy crafty week!

Karen







11 comments:

  1. Another Fabulous Mermaid card! Love it! Congrats to Sierra too!~

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Karen!! Congrats to the winner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card my friend!!Congrats Sierra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Gorgeous background and I love the sweet mermaid! Congrats to the lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun background and adorable mermaid! Love the fun little fishies to! Cute design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm SO super excited to win. I don't get to enter many challenges, so I very rarely win anything. Thanks so much!
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I love your mermaid cards!! They totally make me happy!! Your designs are fabulous!! <3 Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card!! Love the background and the cute little mermaid!!!
    Congrats to the winner!!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable, Karen! You create with such joy, delivering happiness to us all. :o) Congratulations to your lucky winner! Fabulous idea for a card. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw what a precious Thank You card. Love the mermaid. Congrats to the winner.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Herbal Pantry ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments