Thursday, April 14, 2016

Just for You

Hi everyone hope you will
join me today over at
just this week a little card set
birthday card and a graduation card
perfect blog to find ideas for any
project you need to make!
I made 40 of these boxes for
my daughter's wedding shower.
Instead of cake we had assorted cupcakes
order lots so everyone could take one home
was a big hit!

For today's project
I am featuring
"Big & Bold Sentiments"

just love larger font on this set


the cupcake box is from the Silhouette store
I used some double side My Minds Eye pattern paper
took the heart from the top of the box
flipped the pattern to the other side
for the front of the boxes.

Hope your day is filled with cupcakes!

Karen




5 comments:

  1. I sure do love cupcakes too! Great box! You sure were busy making all these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great box Karen!! Love the paper you used, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Box! How fun that everyone got to take a cupcake home! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a GREAT idea! I am SURE everyone loved them! The boxes are beautiful and the pattern paper is so pretty! Yum...even cupcakes! Sounds delicious~
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments