Monday, March 28, 2016

I never met a Chocolate bunny I didn't like!


I everyone hope you all had a marvelous Easter
I did! Had the whole family for brunch and
the weather was fabulous!
Hope you will all hop over
and join me today at

today my chocolate bunny looks just like this
so sad and yet so yummy ;)


Today I am featuring 


Boy this isn't just a great
Easter set but so many great
sentiment you can use
year round!

Bunny from Lawn Fawn
pierced, & scalloped oval from My Favorite Things

I hope everyone will
"Have a 24 Carrot Day!"

Karen




7 comments:

  1. What a super cute card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Karen!! Loving that bunny and the layers behind it. I bet there were a lot of chocolate bunnies that looked like that yesterday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a wonderful Easter Karen! It's always nice to have family around and the perfect weather makes for an even better day! :) Your Bunny card is just too cute!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaw, so darn cute!!!The bunny is so cute and love the scalloped oval~
    So glad you and your family had a wonderful Easter~we had a great time with the little ones!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image Karen so cute. We had a great Easter Dinner at my brothers house.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments