Sunday, January 3, 2016

Winner and Happy Valentine's Day

 Normally I have a hard time
changing gears from one
Holiday to the next but
this year I thought just start with
something simple
 
Heart Chickie
and sentiment
Happy Valentine's Day
from
colored with copic markers
heart coated with glossy accents
on
a base oval and scalloped oval
from Spellbinder's
on a base
Femme Frames
from
 
a button and a bow
 
Winner of the Saturday December 26th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org
 
 
Glenda,
The embossing on your card is outstanding.
I love the texture it gives the image,
The silver/blue background paper is
beautiful and the perfect backdrop the red and white
of your focal image. Perfect addition of the snowflakes
so pretty.
 
email me your address to
kfranciola @ ny cap . rr . com
take out the spaces and I will
get your ribbon in the mail to you.
 
Karen
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Cute little chickie! I am ready for some Valentine cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Valentine card!
    Thanks Karen! I have sent you an email!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Glenda!!
    Happy New Year Karen!! I love the little cute chick!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Glenda! I have that Cricut cut - nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Karen!!
    Super cute Valentine card!!
    Congrats to the winner!!Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaw, so sweet Karen! Congrats to Glenda!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Idea KAren - start with something simple - I did that with my first Valentine's Day Card too - Will post it soon! Yours is adorably cute! Congrats to the winner!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Valentine card, love it! Congrats to winner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That little chick is SO adorable, and I love the dimension in the little heart. VERY cute card.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments