Saturday, October 17, 2015

Show it off Saturday Linky Party and Thankful

 
Wow I am super Thankful for this card
on the surface looks simple but
I actually cut this little
MFT Pure Innocence
and I am really sorry it's not
available anymore
but the great think about this
image is I cut in out on my pixscan
mat. I got one and watched a ton of YouTube Videos
and finally figured out how to get it to
work. So happy with the result
 
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
any Project, handmade item, 
card or Layout
one entry per person please
winner will received
8 skeins of  seam binding ribbon
colors will vary depending 
on availability
 
 
 


15 comments:

  1. What a cute thankful card creation - I like the layering and stitching on this card - that wagon and girl are cute as well - thanks for the challenge and have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Karen, thanks again for another great linky party, will check back a bit later to have a look at more entries : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the stitching & framing around the sweet image.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, love it! I'll have to check into the Pixscan it sounds interesting.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!! The image is so sweet!! Thanks for another fun challenge :) Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet image Karen!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Thankful Card is so Sweet! Thanks for having this Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable!! Thanks for hosting another fun challenge.
    Karen, I used the film strip die cut (that you sent me) on my card.
    Thank you.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Thanks for another fun linky challenge!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is adorable, Karen! Beautiful job on the coloring! Thank you for another awesome linky party! Have a wonderful day!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments