Sunday, August 16, 2015

Winner and Vacation Pictures


Hi Everyone so sorry for the lack of any
craftiness....worked very long and hard 
but manage to get a week off
spending it on Daytona Beach
with the majority of my family
celebrating my mom and dad's
65th wedding anniversary 
this is the beautiful view I had while 
drinking my coffee this morning


winner of the 
Saturday August 8th 
Show it Off Saturday Linky Party
Chosen by random.org
is 


Marilyn,
Great fun colors on your birthday card. 
Love the star and the striped pattern paper.
the green scalloped border on the bottom of the 
card is wonderful. 
This card is sure to delight anyone on their 
special day!
email me your address to
kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
 
take out the spaces
and I will get your prize in the mail to you
as soon as I am back from vacation

 
Karen  

10 comments:

  1. Like Daytona Beach. Grew up on E coast of FL. Went to Cocoa Beach, Daytona Beach & new Smyrna Beach often. No beach near me here in Central TX. Congrats to the winner.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I won. Thanks Karen I just sent you my mailing address. Beautiful view of the beach. I will be in Orange Beach next weekend enjoying a view like that also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, what an amazing view!! It's so gorgeous!! Happy Anniversary to your parents!! That's awesome - 65 years!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome View! Now I'm Jealous! LOL Have a wonderful vacation and Happy Anniversary to your parents!!! :) Congrats to the winner!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome picture of the ocean! Looks so inviting:) Sounds like a wonderful vacation:) Happy Anniversary to your parents!
    Congrats to the winner!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a awesome vieuw!!! Happy Anniversary to your parents!!!
    Congrats to the winner!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous view! Looks like you had fun! Would love to be at the beach right now - it is incredibly hot and humid here. Congrats to the lucky winner - cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to your mom & dad! Wonderful view!!
    Have a wonderful vacation and have fun!!
    Congrats to the winner!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a wonderful way to spend your weekend. Congrats to your parents on their milestone and good for you to take some family time!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Marilyn!!! I love your vacation photos glad you could sip a nice cuppa with the beautiful view!!
    Have a great weekend my friend

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments