Sunday, August 30, 2015

Winner and Congratulations

used up a few pieces I had on my desk
to make this Shaker card
so jelly
glued two of the jelly fish and one starfish
in place the rest shake with a bunch of
assorted sequins
 
Winner of the August 23rd Linky Party
chosen by random.org
 
 
Gerda,
What a super fun birthday card!
Reminds me of a little soda
shop I used to go to as a teenager
Chocolate shakes, fries and a jukebox...
oh those were the days!
Awesome colors on your card and I really line the
diagonal lines of the paper.
The musical notes and sequins are the perfect
finishing touches.
 
Gerda
email me your address to
kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
 
take out the spaces
and I will get your prize in the mail to you
 
Karen
 
 


9 comments:

  1. This is so fun and fabulous, Karen!! I love the jellies!! The colors are so beautiful!! Congrats Gerda!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and fun card Karen. Love the little jelly fish. Congrats Gerda.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shaker card!! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! Happy Dance - great card creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your shaker card! I see those cutie-pie jellyfish and starfish! Congrats to Gerda - I love her card too! What a fun retro card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun shaker card! Congrats Gerda!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaw, your jelly fish shaker card is fantastic!!! I LOVE the colors:) Cute design!
    Congrats to Gerda!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Gerda. I love the cute jellyfish

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous shaker card, Karen!!!
    Yes, so happy to have won on your challenge!!!
    Send you my mailing address!!!
    Thanks.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments