Sunday, August 2, 2015

Winner and Happy Birthday

this is a new little technique I have made 
on a few cards ink splattering

now I am sorry for all the 
"technical" terms 
first I smear some
Tim Holtz ink on a 
block 
 I spritz it with water  
 In the bottle I mix some
perfect pearls this give the water
a shimmer 
you can kind of see  
 Pearlessence on the inside of 
the bottle 
 then you take the paint brush
and flick it toward the paper
the more ink you have on the 
brush you get larger splatters 
the less water gives you smaller 
splatters 


 Party Posse  
some sequins, twine 
and a button 

Winner of the Saturday July 25th 
Show it off Saturday Linky Party 
chosen by random.org

Hazel
I am so jealous of your amazing coloring
of this adorable Tilda stamp
with your promakers. It is so
well done. I keep wanting to get one of these
stamps but not sure my coloring can do it
justice.
Also so jealous of you getting a jump on
Chistmas with the card. It's
beautiful love you attention to details
the lace, charm and flower stunning!

Hazel

email me your address to
kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
 
take out the spaces
and I will get your prize in the mail to you
 
Karen  
 



6 comments:

  1. Congrats Hazel. What cute card. Love the splatter effect and the the dinosaur is adorable.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to winner. Your splatter technique looks like fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for drawing my name as the lucky winner! Love your cute card and colourful splashes!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Hazel! Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!! Karen I love seeing your cool techniques... Your card is adorable! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Hazel!! A beautiful card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner! Karen, your card is so pretty! Love the different colors and the dino is adorable! Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments