Sunday, March 22, 2015

winner & You make my Heart beep!

Realized that I didn't post this little Valentine card
not sure how I forgot it since I really liked this one
used some embossing pasted colored with
TH picked raspberry and a Heidi Swap stencil
the remaining elements from
My Creative Time
 
Winner of the March 14th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org
 
 
Oh Spring I hope is here!
Anne this card is a stunning beauty.
I am amazed this was your first time
doing your own sketch. The softness of the pink
combined with the wink of Stella I love it!
I have been following Lindsey for quite
a while she is wonderful at explaining how to
do new techniques.
 
Anne
email your address to
 kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
take the spaces out and
I will get the ribbon in the mail to you.
 
Karen
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!! The little bot is so sweet!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner! Karen your card is simply wonderful! Adorable little robot! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the little robot in pink - my favourite colour! Congrats to the winner - well deserved! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely choices they are both beautiful
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to winner. Love the girlie bot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Karen! Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just Darling! Congrats to the winner!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to teh winner!! Karen your card is so adorable!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Anne! Enjoy your beautiful ribbon.
    Karen your card is AWWdorable. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments