Sunday, June 15, 2014

Winner Show it off Saturday Linky Party & Thanks

This is the last card in my thanks series 
but I an going to make a set of these for my sister
she is always in need of thank you cards

scripty thankslet's polka mixed sequins

The winner of the June 7th Show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org

#9 Karen
My Cup Runneth Over


So many wonderful elements in this card the scalloped edge
the stitching the colors and don't you just love that seam binding bow

Karen
 email me your address to 
kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
take out the spaces
and I will get your ribbon in the mail to you 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! I love the beautiful colors!! Congratulations to Karen!! Have a wonderful evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful colours on your thank-you card! Congratulations to Karen on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Congrats to the winner

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card! Congrats to the winner!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel SO very blessed to be a winner. I just stopped by to link up in this week's challenge when I saw my name. Thank you, and bless all those who left me such sweet comments. I absolutely LOVE this challenge and all the inspiration I get here.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Karen L.! So awesome to see that you won, Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Karen beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your thanks card! So colorful and such a cool technique! Congratulations to Karen on her beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments