Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happy Birthday

 
Still working out of my scrap basket and trying
 to use some thing I have had for a while and haven't used
and working on card for some up coming birthdays for
family and friends 
 
 
Vintage cream base and happy Birthday from
Know the green pattern paper is from K&Company
Little Leaves Stampin' Up! Sizzlits Die
Flower from Tim Holtz Die
circle swirl stamp from StudioG
I have and this stamp for so long got it for  .50 cents
at ACMoore
saw this card on pinterest too
 
"The sun was warm but the wind was chill.
You know how it is with an April day."

~Robert Frost

12 comments:

  1. So pretty Karen! I love those stamps! All the elements look so NICE together!
    Have a GREAT evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS card! The stamp is awesome and love the TH flower:) So pretty!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Karen. Love your colour combo...so elegant.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - I love this card - so pretty. What wonderful stamps! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. From scraps you made this BEAUTIFUL card...I LOVE it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant! I love the pattern paper you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Karen this is super GORGEOUS and stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Karen, this is so elegant and beautiful!! I love the design!! I can't believe it's made of scraps...it's stunning!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments