Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Festive Wishes to You

For Friday's Challenge click




Made this little box going to put some holiday candy in these for
my friends at work
the handled box is from
cut with core' dinations paper
a strip of paper from K&Company from my scrap box
Wild Rose Studio for sentiment.
this came from my wonderful friend Jayne at
I admired this stamp on one of her projects and she was so
sweet to send me an extra set she had all the way from the UK
I will be using it a lot in the next few weeks I love this set
and treasure it since it came from such a kind and lovely friend

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening

Karen




8 comments:

  1. What a cute box! I like the colors and the ribbon you used! Great sentiment too.

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the box. The colors you used are soo pretty, and I love the rounded sentiment.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little treat box I just love the ribbon.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute treat box- love the crinkle ribbon :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen..you are too kind!Love your pretty box and the sentiment is perfect for it.
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great little box! Love the colors on this!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute box! love the color and the pretty bow..so cute!
    Sherrie k
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful treat box to put candy in.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments