Monday, August 29, 2011

Thinking of you

This it the new Blank Cameo from
Today's challenge is swirls and flourishes
go check out the amazing digis they are wonderful so easy to work with
and enter your project
this one I printed on K&Company paper no coloring
a2 card with PTI Sweet Blush
all K&Company flourish from Cindy Loo
a little lace a little ribbon and some bling
going to try to get my daughter back to college today
she goes to Castleton in VT
there is wide spreading flooding all over the state due to Irene

Have a rewarding Week
Karen


8 comments:

  1. I like the swirls on this card. Good luck with your daughter getting back to college. Moved my daughter into her 1st apt for her sophomore yr of college in MO 2 wks ago. I miss her.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great frame and papers! So victorian- you always do such a nice job! Good luck on the move- just moved my youngest back this Saturday which was thankfully uneventful! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, your design is so FABULOUS...love it. Great job! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  4. there and back beautiful drive blue skis all the way...
    never realized how many little bridges we crossed going there the water was high and running fast but no threat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my friend Karen,
    it is so good to see you and hear that things are ok for you. I love this card I love the flourishes... and all. Hope you had a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keren what a pretty card:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the paper!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments