Saturday, August 6, 2011

And the winner is

 Katieo
form
the lucky number
98
and if I was more techie than crafty 
 I could figure out how to put the
Random.org widget on the page...
Katieo said on 7-23-11
"Almost at 200 Yahoo. I already follow you. Your winter card with the penguin is really cute."
Email me your address to 
kfranciola(@)nycap(dot)rr(dot)com
Thanks to everyone I have the best followers!

made this for 
started with kraft cardstock and 
Vintage Dictionary Pages for the flowers all from
dark green mat from DCWV
top layer embossed with Floral Fantasy
Used the Tim Holtz flower punch for the flower use just the small and med size
ink with studio g pink brad in the center
Little flowers from a punch little pearl in the center
  Papertrey Ink  buttons and
Sentiment from Garden Variety
little stitching and some crinkle ribbon 
also in
Joyful Stamper Inspire Me Fridays
and
Delightful Challenge
use stitching

Karen





12 comments:

  1. I saw your beautiful card on Inspire me Friday....love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card- love the embossing and flower :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited that I won your Blog Candy. I emailed you my info. Thank you so much. This card is beautiful with the stitching and flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Great details!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, your card is absolutely beautiful...so divine. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by my blog, for your sweet comment and for becoming a follower.
    I love your flower made with the dictionary paper... Tim Holtz dies are amazing! Beautiful colors here and I love your stitching.
    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! The embossing looks wonderful and I love your dictionary page flowers. Thanks so much for sharing this with us this week at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazingly beautiful card! Wow, Karen, it is just stunning! I LOVE it :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on reaching 200+ followers.Beautiful card and colours.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Karen,
    what a soft and beautiful card this is! Love the sentiment! And the way, you photographed it in your garden! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beaitiful card with such lovely details. I love the embossed flower background and that you put on top some flower. Love it. :))
    Thanks for joining DC.

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful card x

    Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments