Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge

This challenge is to create a card using a cup I use Joys of  the Season page 51 cup cut at 2.5 Swirl 2.75. Brown card stock run through Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls. Papers from Basic Grey Granola. Saying font Andy 14pts  http://www.mediafire.com/?77sukb90p2fgz8d punched out with McGill super giant punch this measures approx 2.25 inches. Sides inked with Tim Holtz vintage photo. I placed it so some of the circle when off the card then cut off the overhanging paper. Finshed off with three little buttons.

9 comments:

  1. I love the patterned paper you used on your cup. I'd like a teacup that looked like that, it's so cute. Great card. Thanks for playing along at Cricut Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Love the patterned paper you used.
    You could use your card in the cooking with cricut blog they have a challenge that requires embossing.
    Also, I just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card ~ thanks for sharing!!
    I just became a follower :-)
    www.kerieskafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card I love the color combo.

    I am a new follower.

    phollyphlox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The buttons are a great touch. Great card!

    www.craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice! I Love the paper and the embossing!!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors of your card. Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments